We invite you to become involved with exciting developments at the Center for International Media Ethics CIME:
- • Sign up to the monthly CIME newsletter
• Publish your writing at CIME (send submissions to our Newsletter)
• Join the yearly CIME Forum
• Get work experience with CIME
• Become CIME Ambassador in your country of origin
- • Get certificate in J-Ethinomics
• Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Join media ethics discussions on our Blog
• Become a CIME partner organization
• Host a CIME speaker at your institution
• Contact us directly to discuss collaboration
• Sponsor our yearly Forum
We look forward to working with you!
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
- 2 Communications interns
- 2 PR interns
- 1 Administrative and Marketing Intern
- 1 Multimedia intern
- 2 Business Development and Fund-raising interns
Application deadline is 3 February 2013 for all. These are all unpaid volunteer position with an approximate 10-15 hrs commitment/month with a flexible schedule.
Please note that our positions are unpaid and home-based, you would be working from home with a flexible part-time schedule. Applicants must speak English fluently and own a computer with internet connection.
If you are interested to join us with a flexible part time schedule (5-10 hrs a week) and improve journalism ethics around the world, send you CV and motivation letter to
CIME is an equal opportunity employer